Dancer Choreographer Teacher
Latin Cabaret – Ladie’s Styling – Girly – Hip-Hop – Ragga – Salsa – Bachata – Samba
Follow me on Youtube & Instagram! Subscribe to my newsletter – Be a member of my dance classe’s group – Like my Fanpage
As a dancer and choreographer, I had the opportunity to dance for artists as Akon – first part’s concert in SportPaleis Anvers and Paris Bercy, Magic System, Arcangel, Lynnsha, J-Capri, P-JO, O.G., Trezor… and to perform in musicals and dance theatres as“Puzzle B”, “Le Rêve d’Elya”,”les 50 ans Déjà”, “Insomnia” and “Hip Hop Muppets”. I worked for several companies as United Artists Company, ContreTendance and Puzzle B.
My love story with dance started early with the ballet, I spent my childhood in a very multicultural environment where I’ve been initiated to latin, oriental, african and slavonic dances. Passionated by music, I learned solfege, violin and singing. Then I started following many Hip-Hop, Ragga Dancehall, Contemporary, Jazz-Rock, New Style, Jazz and AfroHouse classes in Liège and Brussels. I also took part to intensives workshops at Millennium Dance Complex and Debbie Reynolds in Los Angeles, at Studio 68 in London and at the Broadway Dance Center in New York.
I had the chance to participate to a Jamaican “Choreographic Dancehall Theatre” training program in London with Shady Squad and a Choreographer training for “Hip Hop Theatre” with Zinnema and Cindy Claes from London. I also took acting classes at Pygmalion Studios from Paris in Brussels.
As I’ve been living in Costa Rica and travelled to Brazil and Cuba, I learned salsa, bachata, cha cha, merengue, samba and forro. Those last years I am getting even more into Cuban Salsa and Afro-Cuban dances as a dancer and assistant teacher.
I’m happy to teach Latin Cabaret, Ladie’s Styling, Hip-Hop, Ragga Dancehall and Cuban Salsa in workshops and classes in schools as Impulsion, Fred Academy, Art & Sens, Danza Mania Vibrato, Dance Pulsion…
I also obtained my Master in Communication – specialised in Public Relations.
- Choreographer training for Hip Hop Theatre with Zinnema and Cindy Claes – Brussels
- Choreographer training for jamaïcan “Dancehall Theatre” with Shady Squad and Cindy Claes – London
- Acting training at Studios Pygmalion from Paris – Brussels
- Workshops Cuban Salsa/Rumba/Guaguancon/Bachata/Salsa Porto – Strasbourg – Rovinj – Vic – Brussels
- Intensive classes and workshops: Hip-Hop, Ragga, Contemporary, Jazz-Rock, New Style, Jazz, Latin Fusion, Popping, Locking and AfroHouse – Millennium Dance Complex and Debbie Reynolds in Los Angeles, at Studio 68 in London, at Broadway Dance Center in New-York and at DWA, Move Zone and Fred Academy in Brussels.
- Contemporary workshop with Thierry Verger from Paris
- Practice workshops Latin dances: Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and Samba – Costa Rica, Cuba and Brazil
- Master in Communication specialised in Public Relations – IHECS – Brussels
- Solfege and singing training – Liège Academy and Cordes Sensibles – Brussels
- Ballet training: l’Ecole de danse de l’Opéra belge – Liège
Always dreamed to feel good in your body? To be fit? To have a Personal Trainer?